Saturday, April 4, 2009

fuh-west of all

<-- I went to the San Diego Science Festival today and I'm damn proud of it! As my first entry, I'd like to just create a mission statement:

The existence of this blog will have two purposes:
1. to encourage openness and creativity (photography--not yet but hopefully sometime in the near future--open for donations of a camera, Photoshop, sketching, and maybe comic writing :)
2. to aide in my journey of life

The idea is to create a space to allow for my re-emerging artistic interests to flourish and be displayed and also for my thoughts and frustrations to be released. A large part of these will be dependent on time management and the amount of passion (which I assume will correlate with commitment). Let's see how things unfold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment