Sunday, April 12, 2009

AB Havasupai

Disclaimer: Photos do not reflect the beauty of the journey. Sounds corny, but I was way fucking more astounded during the trip. These are just 3 of my favorite pictures that I jacked from my buddy Emily that I felt captured the moments as close to reality as possible.

We hiked with ~50 lbs on our back 1 mile down into the canyon and about 7 miles more in the canyon until we reached the town of the Havasupai Reservation. And then another 2 miles to our campsite. And another mile to our work site. Boy, was it fun!

The Havasu Falls, baby.

The view from the top. This was Day 7 of the trip--no showers and lots of sweat, but all well worth it. L to R: Shaina, Ryan F, Taylor, Vanessa, Me

To sum up: this has been one of the best times in my life. I liked the purpose, I liked the people, I liked the journey.

All these photos are taken by Emily

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fannie! The waterfall looks SO nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo fanny floss, i didn't even notice! hahah, dude your hiking trip looks so fun and totally reminds me of britney spears' mv, "i'm not a girl not yet a woman".

    ReplyDelete